Lately, a lot of people are catching flu, cold, fever, upset stomach, bronchitis, vertigo you name it. I thought I will take a quick moment to share a recipe that has helped me and millions of Asian origin people with all of the above and much more (and oh its our secret recipe of also staying slim!). Of course, you can drink it a lot during illness but even drinking daily twice in general is great for your health. This also helps with Diarrhea, Heat Stroke, Cough, Sore Throat and maintaining a healthy digestion.
Here goes the recipe:
- 1 Cube Inch Ginger, finely diced and chopped
- 2 Lemon’s Juice (Fresh lemons pls)
- 1 Big Tomato, finely diced and chopped
- 1/2 regular spoon Salt (Sea Salt or Black Salt is better but any salt is okay)
- 1/4 tea spoon ground pepper
- 6-10 Mint Leaves if available
- Half a litre of fresh water
- Boil the water, and add all the ingredients to the boiling water.
- Let it all boil for 5 min in a close-lid pan.
- Serve and drink as hot as possible (well not burning hot) once every hour.
How easy was that, 1-2-3 and ready to get better? You will thank me Yo!
Disclaimer: Some people love the taste, some hate it. So if you love it, you can have this herbal tea any time any day, any season. If you hate it, have it when you are coming down with fever, flu, cough, cold, upset stomach or weakness. Also I am not a doctor so I recommend consulting a doctor any way for your specific condition(s).